Sunday, July 3, 2016

Brighton | Europe2k16

The Bandstand, Brighton Pier
Brighton is known for its peaceful environment and is famous for its coastal area known as Brighton Pier. It is also an ideal place for photoshoots and nicely captured pictures of the scenery (hashtag no-filter-needed).

Thalassophile: (n) a person who loves sea, oceans.
If you fall under the above category, Brighton is defintely THE place for you!

However, I am more of a city lover. I enjoy roaming around the city/town alone, shop-hopping and looking at people's funny antics. Yup, throw me to London and I’ll be able to survive. Nope, don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate the beach, nature and whatnot but perhaps for a short-term? I’ll get bored eventually, HEH.

But anyways, the 3 days 2 nights stay in Brighton was an indeed an awesome experience! Favourite part would be the walkings by the pier and from the pier back home. Not much of a shopping place though. Alright enough of me talking, now I’ll let the pictures take overrr. 

P/S: I LOOOVE OUR ACCOMM IN BRIGHTON THE MOST CUZ ITS LEGIT ROOM GOALS.

Beach Huts, Brighton Pier
The Lanes
Photomatic Photobooth, The Lanes 
Airbnb, The Hove
Brighton Pier


Watch Atiqah's Brighton Vlog: 



Watch Subhani's Brighton Vlog:

 


TILL MY NEXT POST ABOUT  LONDON.