Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bandung Trip!

Alhamdulillah! Safely arrived in Singapore from Bandung a couple of days ago and here I am, blogging my time away coz I don't feel like sleeping. Lol.

My mak long has planned a vacation for the family 4 months ago which coincidentally falls on the week after my Bangkok trip! Hahaha. I'm quite excited for this one cos we cousins haven't had any outings/trips since like..... ages.

Unlike Bangkok, Bandung is more towards the nature (which didn't interest me at first tbh) but I eventually fell in love with the greenery and all. I mean, Subhanallah all His creations are beautiful I could stare at them all day long. My favorite place there has got to be Kawah Putih! The kawah (its the water from gunung berapi kot) is damn pretty and unique la just Masya Allah sangat.

Other than scenery, our meals were as awesome! Jempol (thumbs up)! The places we ate at were quite atas ah like cafes, restaurants etc but the price is still super cheap for that kind of setting and ambience?!!! I mean, where can you get a $3 fish and chips set in a Singapore cafe?!! Plus, the cafe is sooo big. Double-storey some more.

We even took on some adventures and I finally got to ride a horse weee (after so long of yearning for it haih)!!! The guys went for a motorcar ride (I wanted to but then I would be the only girl riding it and confirm lose one plus the motor is so big and noisy and all............ ok i actually regret not taking it) and paintball. I tried their go-kart which doesn't look like one but okay lah got thrill cos its muddy, sloppy, steep and all. PLUS AGAIN, THEY ARE ALL SO CHEAP. I remember paying RM30 for a 10 mins go-kart ride in Johor /: But there, 5 rounds was only 60 000 rupiah = $6. IKR.

Okay lah enough talking. Now, pictures maybe? Heh.





Travelogue: Bandung