Monday, March 30, 2015

KL menjerit? Oh tak eh.

Here's a summary of my 3D2N trip to KL with my secondary school friends (irsyadians) last week:-


We didn't take many pictures cuz we were blinded by the shops there lol. Definitely the best time to go Malaysia cuz of the awesome rate (its 2.70 now)!!! And now I feel like going back to berjaya times square to get that FREAKING LONGCHAMP. T.T

Back to reality for me, after travelling to places with different companies. I must say that I enjoyed every trip with each and everyone of them. Definitely something worth remembering. :D Maybe next time with my future spouse? Nak gi Istanbul pls. Ha ha ha haaa berangan je lah aku ni. Belajar kasi habis betul2 dulu boleh tak alamakkk.

So anyways, I've made up my mind and guess Imma continue studying after grad. Applied for 2 local unis and Alhamdulillah got an offer letter from one of them. Let's just let the time decide where I'll end up okay. Of course, with endless du'a Insya Allah.

xoxo.