Sunday, November 29, 2015

Bucket List

These are just some of the things I wish to accomplish in life by... I don't know when lol.


Travel:
☐ Makkah ☐ Palestine ☐ Istanbul
☐ Egypt ☐ Brunei ☑ Bangkok
☑ Indonesia ☑ Bandung ☐ Tioman Island
☐ Krabi ☑ China ☑ Hong Kong
☐ India ☐ Cambodia ☐ Vietnam
☑ Paris ☑ Brighton ☑ London
☑ Scotland

Activities/Attractions ☐ Scuba Diving
☑ Snorkeling
☐ Skydiving
☐ Helicopter Ride
☑ Abseiling
☑ Kayak
☑ Bumboat
☑ Flying Fox
☑ Adventure Forest
☑ Trampoline Park
☐ Mega Zip
☐ Banana Boat
☐ Travel alone at least once
☑ Staycation in Singapore's hotels
☑ Overseas Train Rides
☑ Sleepovers
☐ Roadtrip
☑ Madame Tussauds
☑ Victoria Peak
☐ Masjid Crystal(?)
☐ Drive a left-seat driver car
Food ☑ Peachys Cafe
☑ La Marelle
☐ The Lab Cafe
☐ Dip 'n' Dip (KL)
☐ Penang Culture
☑ Eat Pray Love Cafe
☑ All Things Delicious Cafe
☑ Zulos Cafe
☑ Happy Rollies
☑ Baklava
☐ East Village
☑ Badoque Cafe
☑ Butterscotch Cafe
☑ Krave Cafe
☑ Cake Love Cafe
☐ Studio Cafe


On Paper
☑ Diploma (Academic)
☐ Diploma (Ukhrawi)
☐ Degree/Bachelor (Academic)
☐ Degree/Bachelor (Ukhrawi)
☐ Certification in Media Design
☐ Polish Calligraphy
☐ Class 2B License (and ride a vespa woots)

Others
☐ Able to secure a job by 2017
☐ Buy my parents a massage chair
☐ Bring my parents for Haj
☐ Buy my own transport (car/bike)
☐ Bring my family for a holiday trip
☐ Paint my room
☑ A stable part-time job (while I'm still studying)