Sunday, May 24, 2015

Its all about graduation 2k15

Everything happened too fast. Its already the end of graduation week but I can still feel my feet walking up the stage to the director (lol drama). But ya, still can't get over it I wanna graduate again pleaseeeee.

Ok let's talk about poly life abit (mine is not interesting at all lah ok haha).
Year 1 was a drag for me. Mostly cuz I barely know anyone from my course. And there was a few 'incidents' here and there so meh, shall not even talk about it. Things got better in year 2 cuz we classmates got closer and started to appreciate whatever we learn (yes I did badly during my first semester cuz I thought poly was supposed to be slack and all pft). Year 3 was the highlight for sure, mainly cuz of FYP and intern (I miss FYP the most). Sooo many good memories with wonderful people I wished FYP was 6 months instead of just three haha. But yeah, my life in polytechnic was a blessed one I am grateful that my study path is destined this way I wouldn't wanna change a single bit for something else. 

Alhamdulillah, I have finally graduated with a diploma in Business Enterprise IT.

So, what's next?

Next is basically me being clueless on what's next ^ 
.....

Okay now thanks to MuslihahDz, AdibahZ, Atiqah, Rafie, Zahirah, Umira & Amirul for the pictures (cuz most of the pictures are not from my phone Zzzzz).

Here are some of the pictures from the graduation day and shoots.


Of course, the ones who have been supporting me all this while - My Beautiful Family *hearts all over*


And lastly,
Alhamdulillah, the 4 of us made it through. a diploma in 2k15, checked!