Friday, July 3, 2015

It's July


It’s the sixteenth of Ramadan and I must say this Ramadan started off a bit shaky due to some occurrences in my life. But you know what; we just gotta buck up and look forward. Ow yeah.


I’m pretty much occupied with work right now. 2 months plus working contract with RP. I must say I enjoy this job but when you do the same thing every day… its dreadful. But so far, this is my first design-related job and I hope it won’t be the last.


I recall myself blogging about polytechnic starting soon and that I was indecisive of which course to take bla bla blaaaaaaa.  And guess what? That was freaking 3 years ago?!????! It’s so surreal and scary at the same time.


Scary that I’m growing older without me realising.
Surreal that I’m starting university soon.
And everything happened too fast I can’t.