Sunday, August 23, 2015

Little Talk

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

So, uni's starting in a week. Feeling so surreal than ever. Feeling so kakak-kakak lel. And I just hope that I'll be able to make my parents proud.. I recall my mum saying this to me a few days ago "nanti da start sekolah make sure kakak study hard jangan main main just focus betul2 in your studies." Insya Allah ibu :')

Buuuuuuuut, before I get busy with school, of course must enjoy enjoy first! Actually had a very short staycation with my table buddies from Irsyad a few weeks ago followed by a trip to KL with Munira - a duo trip we call lel feeling jer lebih.

And as usuallll, whenever I travel I'll vlog hahaha forever in my own world help. So here's the videos from both the staycation & KL trip! Watch if you want but please mind my annoying voice lelelelelel.


Staycation 




Kuala Lumpur Trip