Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Midnight thoughts

Shameful.

Thousands of Syrian/Palestinian/African kids struggling with their lives, trying to shelter themselves from being harmed, lacking of food and education, sudden lost of their love ones, not being able to sleep soundly and comfortably, not having the luxury and freedom in doing what they want and HERE I AM, COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LITTLEST OF THINGS.

Here I am, complaining about school when they are dying to attend one. Complaining about the haze when their daily sight is 10 times worse. Complaining about the inefficient transportation (slow/breakdowns) when they might not even have a proper transportation to begin with. Complains when the parents scold while some of the kids there are longing for the parents’ hugs.


I am very blessed to be brought up in a highly-developed country. The problems I face here are nothing as compared to theirs. I need to always, always always remind myself to be grateful adnd never stop praying. Pray for the brothers and sisters who are suffering there too for they deserve to be well-treated and live peacefully like we do.